- FREEDOM DOCS - SOCIALISM the NEW US CIVIL RELIGION
- Resurrect the Republic Radio Show - Episodes
- OUR LINKS & NEWS AGGREGATION
- VACCINES - LEARN the RISK
- ISRAEL - ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM
- INTELLIGENCE - NAT SEC - ANALYSIS SITES
- FBI - CONSPIRACY - DOMESTIC TERRORISM
- RTR STORE / MERCH
Sunday, March 28, 2021
RTR TRUTH MEDIA - You are about to watch history in the making. George Orwell’s 1984 is coming alive in real time. The following is an article by Reason Magazine. Time is of the essence in making the public aware. I will be adding my input in dark red text. Like this.
currently owned firearms
Sheila Jackson Lee's sweeping licensing and registration scheme suggests what Democrats would do if they didn't have to worry about the Second Amendment.
Thursday, March 25, 2021
It never ceases to amaze me the level of outright race baiting nonsense that passes for news these days. In a recent extremely covered castigation of a conservative politician many main stream media outlets covered the skin color of everyone involved. They covered the fact that Black Lives Matter a Marxist lead organization was mentioned and even seemed to support the castigation of who they identified not as simply an American politician but a “White” politician as if his skin tone had a thing to do with his opposition to the poisonous ideology that supports the still illegal World Communist Movement. Here is the video of this exchange
For examples of pundits and yellow journalism, check out the following articles and video. The majority of the coverage of this incident didn’t give a perfectly well known fact that the founders of Black Lives Matter as an organization admitted to being, not naturally embracing, but to being “trained Marxists”. This is not the typical expression for college educated individuals. How many college grads to you hear saying “I am a trained Podiatrist? How about “I’m a trained “ accountant?
LAWMAKER KNOCKS #BLM
Forbes Video just shows the edited exchange with no background or commentary. https://youtu.be/0TYyWoJ220M
Quotes About Truth & Reality
Quotes About Freedom
Politics & Power Quotes
Quotes About Money
Arms = tools of defense Firearms = a word created by politicians to be defined as a commodity in interstate commerce that the commerce clause grants authority to Congress to regulate.
In other words, they created a “new term” and ascribed to it a definition using Constitutional authority to undermine the restriction placed upon government by the Constitution’s Bill Of Rights itself. If properly asserted Marbury v. Madison would nullify this term entirely. But considering it is also 14th Amendment jurisdiction that supports the authority and jurisdiction, and considering the Republic was overthrown after the Civil War by section 4 especially of the 14th (also should be seen as stricken) these politicians and their forked tongues have legislated us into tyranny.
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
While the above quote is attributed to George Washington, that has not been proven as fact, although it has been rumored Washington uttered many things that were not memorialized in his official documents and speeches.
But here are some quotes that are checked.
- “Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
- “To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.”
- “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country.”
- “The ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone.”
- “Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States.”
- “The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
Richard Henry Lee
- “A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… “To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.”
- “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
- “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”
- “The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
- “The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”