- FREEDOM DOCS - SOCIALISM the NEW US CIVIL RELIGION
- Resurrect the Republic Radio Show - Episodes
- OUR LINKS & NEWS AGGREGATION
- VACCINES - LEARN the RISK
- ISRAEL - ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM
- INTELLIGENCE - NAT SEC - ANALYSIS SITES
- FBI - CONSPIRACY - DOMESTIC TERRORISM
- RTR STORE / MERCH
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Monday, May 14, 2018
In a shocking revelation we discover that Sheriff Joe Lombardo has denied Las Vegas Shooting survivors the right to keep and bear arms based on false pretenses and after taking money from them knowing he was going to deny them en masse. This man must be ousted once and for all.
We took the time to interview Gordon Martines who is running for Clark County Nevada Sheriff who has already had an assasination attempt made upon him once for his run before. He is an honest man who does not believe the government has the authority to infringe upon the natural God given rights of the people to keep and bear arms. This is what lead to us making this video on top of the report. We speak for ourselves and not for the participants in the making of this report but do urge them to listen to the interview we did with Detective Martines and judge for themselves who they wish to take a stand for them.
Gordon martines for Clark County Sheriff - https://clarkcountysheriff2018.com/
Full Interview with Detective Martines on Resurrect the Republic Radio with Tom Lacovara-Stewart and Lorri Anderson
by Matt AgoristJanuary 29, 2018
from TheFreeThoughtProject Website
A single organization
controls almost everything you
see, hear, and read in the media
and they've been handpicking
your leaders for decades.
It is no secret that over the last 4 decades, mainstream media has been consolidated from dozens of competing companies to only six.
Hundreds of channels, websites, news outlets, newspapers, and magazines, making up ninety percent of all media is controlled by very few people, giving Americans the illusion of choice.
While six companies controlling most everything the Western world consumes in regard to media may sound like a sinister arrangement, the Swiss Propaganda Research center (SPR) has just released information that is even worse.
The research group was able to tie all these media companies to a single organization:
the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
For those who may be unaware, the CFR is a primary member of the circle of Washington think-tanks promoting endless war.
As former Army Major Todd Pierce describes, this group acts as "primary provocateurs" using,
"'psychological suggestiveness' to create a false narrative of danger from some foreign entity with the objective being to create paranoia within the U.S. population that it is under imminent threat of attack or takeover."
A senior member of the CFR and outspoken neocon warmonger, Robert Kagan has even publicly proclaimed that the U.S. should create an empire.
The narrative created by CFR and its cohorts is picked up by their secondary communicators, also known the mainstream media, who push it on the populace with no analysis or questioning.
When looking at the chart from SPR, the reach by this single organization is so vast that it is no mystery as to how these elite psychopaths guide Americans into accepting endless war at the expense of their mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters.
Top journalists and executives from all major media companies are integrated into the CFR.
As the chart below illustrates, the CFR has even more control in the mainstream media than even the nefarious Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.
Journalists and media executives
extracted from above image:
Based on official participant lists and membership rosters; non-exhaustive; no liability assumed.
As SPR points out, Richard Harwood, former managing editor and ombudsman of the Washington Post, wrote about the Council on Foreign Relations Recognizing that its members most likely correspond to what one might call the "ruling establishment of the United States."
"The membership of these journalists in the council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class.They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it."
Let that sink in...
This group of unaccountable, unelected, professional propagandists in America doesn't simply analyze U.S. government policy - they make it.
While only five percent of the members of CFR work within the media, as SPR points out that is all they need to implement the will of its other members that includes:
- several U.S. presidents and vice presidents of both parties
- almost all foreign, defense and finance ministers
- most chiefs of staff and commanders of the U.S. military and NATO
- nearly all National Security Advisers, CIA Directors, UN Ambassadors, Fed Chairmen, World Bank Presidents, and Directors of the National Economic Council
- some of the most influential members of Congress (especially foreign and security politicians)
- numerous media managers and top journalists, as well as some of the most famous actors
- numerous prominent academics, especially in the key areas of economics, international relations, political and historical sciences, and journalism
- numerous executives from think tanks, universities, NGOs, and Wall Street
- key members of the 9/11 Commission and the Warren Commission (JFK)
To highlight just how much control over the media the CFR wields we need only look at the fact that they operate - in the open - and receive nearly no media coverage.
The former chairman of the CFR, High Commissioner for Germany, co-founder of the Atlantic Bridge, World Bank president, and an adviser to a total of nine U.S. presidents, John J. McCloy actually bragged publicly about the CFR hand picking U.S. politicians.
"Whenever we needed a man [in Washington], we just thumbed through the roll of Council members and put through a call to New York [to the CFR's headquarters office]," said McCloy.
Until the election of Trump the past four presidents have been the director of the CFR, George HW Bush, who was replaced by a member of the CFR, Bill Clinton, who was replaced by a family member of the CFR, George W Bush, who was then replaced by CFR aspirant candidate Barack Obama - who filled his cabinet with members of the elite group.
Although Donald Trump was never a public member of the CFR, that did not stop him from filling the White House with dozens of CFR members.
Here are just a few of the CFR members appointed by Trump:
- Elaine Chao, United States Secretary of Transportation (CFR individual member)
- Jamie Dimon, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
- Jim Donovan, Deputy Treasury Secretary (CFR corporate member)
- Larry Fink, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
- Neil M. Gorsuch, Supreme Court Justice (individual CFR member)
- Vice Admiral Robert S. Harward, National Security Advisor (declined appointment) (CFR corporate member)
Even though Trump wasn't a CFR member outright, his cabinet is made up almost entirely of its members.
As this information illustrates - democracy is an illusion.