A single organization
It is no secret that over the last 4 decades, mainstream media has been consolidated from dozens of competing companies to only six.
The research group was able to tie all these media companies to a single organization:
the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
"'psychological suggestiveness' to create a false narrative of danger from some foreign entity with the objective being to create paranoia within the U.S. population that it is under imminent threat of attack or takeover."
Journalists and media executives
extracted from above image:
Based on official participant lists and membership rosters; non-exhaustive; no liability assumed.
"The membership of these journalists in the council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class.They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it."
- several U.S. presidents and vice presidents of both parties
- almost all foreign, defense and finance ministers
- most chiefs of staff and commanders of the U.S. military and NATO
- nearly all National Security Advisers, CIA Directors, UN Ambassadors, Fed Chairmen, World Bank Presidents, and Directors of the National Economic Council
- some of the most influential members of Congress (especially foreign and security politicians)
- numerous media managers and top journalists, as well as some of the most famous actors
- numerous prominent academics, especially in the key areas of economics, international relations, political and historical sciences, and journalism
- numerous executives from think tanks, universities, NGOs, and Wall Street
- key members of the 9/11 Commission and the Warren Commission (JFK)
"Whenever we needed a man [in Washington], we just thumbed through the roll of Council members and put through a call to New York [to the CFR's headquarters office]," said McCloy.
- Elaine Chao, United States Secretary of Transportation (CFR individual member)
- Jamie Dimon, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
- Jim Donovan, Deputy Treasury Secretary (CFR corporate member)
- Larry Fink, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
- Neil M. Gorsuch, Supreme Court Justice (individual CFR member)
- Vice Admiral Robert S. Harward, National Security Advisor (declined appointment) (CFR corporate member)