Friday, February 10, 2023

PHIZER CEO CAUGHT by PROJECT VERITAS ENTERING REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR'S ASSOCIATION MEETING

RTR TRUTH MEDIA - Thomas Lacovara 

I can only hope and pray that this man, going into this meeting is because the Republican Governors want a piece of his hind quarters rather than of his bottom line. Phizer CEO Albert Bourla was caught going into a meeting of the Republican Governors Association and was moving fast while his security was aggressively aiding in that effort, at one point hitting the arm of a Project Veritas reporter. 

In a possibly unrelated story, it has been rumored that James O'Keefe has been placed on paid administrative leave and rumors that he is targeted by the board of his own company to be fired. This is strongly asserted by many who should know, but also refuted by some of equal or slightly greater credibility. I will report more on the specific details of that as I receive better information. I can not substantiate a word, and while I am not a rumor disseminator as a rule, this exception had to be made under the circumstances so that in case it even might be true we can rally to his defense as quickly as possible. Unless he is a Dr. Jekyll and has committed serious crimes (which I highly doubt) my allegiance is with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment