Even for the corrupt socialism program SSDI or SSI is that we were sold as it was an insurance policy. Boy were we gullible... The SSA will never (ever) call and ask for your Social Security number. It won't ask you to pay anything. And it won't call to threaten your benefits. Your caller ID might show the SSA's real phone number (1-800-772-1213), but that's not the real SSA calling.
- FREEDOM DOCS - SOCIALISM the NEW US CIVIL RELIGION
- Resurrect the Republic Radio Show - Episodes
- OUR LINKS & NEWS AGGREGATION
- VACCINES - LEARN the RISK
- ISRAEL - ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM
- INTELLIGENCE - NAT SEC - ANALYSIS SITES
- FBI - CONSPIRACY - DOMESTIC TERRORISM
- RTR STORE / MERCH
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM CALLS - KNOW YOUR ENEMY
Please be advised that a very convincing telemarketing scam is running rampant. Do not give them any information. If they make any of the above claims hang up and report them.
The video below is a year old, but this exact format, and foreign accent was prevalent.
This has been a public service announcement.